See a show
How to buy tickets
- Our ticketing counter is open from two hours before each event starts.
- Most of our shows offer Door Sale tickets. If you think an event is likely to sell out, it’s best to turn up early. We cannot ‘reserve’ door sales.
- The Meteor now sells tickets through our own website. To book a ticket for any of our shows please use the red button on the event page. It’s easy! All booking fees (except Credit cards) are included in the ticket price.
- You can print out a copy of your ticket, have it ready on your phone to show us or collect it from the box office at the theatre.
Find the Meteor Theatre
It’s easy to find us! We’re located at 1 Victoria Street, Hamilton. That’s the South end of the main street, at the intersection of Bridge and Victoria Streets.
The Meteor Theatre
- Car parks are available in the Council car park next to the Meteor on Victoria St. Pay-and-Display rates apply Monday to Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm, and Saturday 8.00am – 1.00pm.
- Metered street parking is available on Bridge Street and Victoria Street during the day – at night this is also free.
The Meteor offers full access for people with disabilities, with two wheelchair-accessible entrances. These are located at the rear and side of the building. Please contact us if you have particular needs and we will make every effort to accommodate them.
- The Meteor has fully licensed bar and café which operates whenever a show is on. We are open from an hour before the show starts, and there’s time for a drink afterwards if you want out hang out and meet the cast!
- It’s a great place to meet your friends for a catch up before seeing the show.
- Yes! You are able to take your food and drinks into the auditorium. But we are a responsible host and are here to ensure everyone enjoys the performance.
- We invite you to sit down and relax with our range of quality Wines, boutique Beers and Ciders and non-alcoholic beverages for all tastes. We also provide espresso coffee, hot chocolates and teas.
- Our Café food is catered by Scoff, one of our awesome sponsors. We have a small but delicious menu of hot meals available. Dishes change regularly but include pastas, risottos, curries and anti-pasta platters. Plus snacks for the sweet toothed.
- Our prices are reasonable to reflect the Meteor philosophy of being affordable and accessible to all. Credit card and EFTPOS facilities are available.