See a show
How to buy tickets
- The Meteor now sells tickets through our own website. To book a ticket for any of our shows, click on this link: https://nz.patronbase.com/_TheMeteor/Productions. All booking fees (except credit card charges) are included in the ticket price.
- Our ticketing counter is open from an hour before each event starts.
- Most of our shows offer Door Sale tickets. If you think an event is likely to sell out, it’s best to turn up early. We cannot ‘reserve’ door sales.
- You can print out a copy of your ticket, have it ready on your phone to show us or collect it from the box office at the theatre.
Find the Meteor Theatre
- It’s easy to find us! We’re located at 1 Victoria Street, Hamilton. That’s the South end of the main street, at the intersection of Bridge and Victoria Streets.
The Meteor Theatre
- Car parks are available in the Council car park next to the Meteor on Victoria St. Pay-and-Display rates apply Monday to Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm, and Saturday 8.00am – 1.00pm.
- Metered street parking is available on Bridge Street and Victoria Street during the day – at night this is also free.
- The Meteor offers full access for people with disabilities, with two wheelchair-accessible entrances. These are located at the front and rear of the building. Please contact us if you have particular needs and we will make every effort to accommodate them.
- The Meteor has fully licensed bar and café which operates whenever a show is on. We are open from an hour before the show starts, and there’s time for a drink afterwards if you want out hang out and meet the cast!
- It’s a great place to meet your friends for a catch up before seeing the show.
- Yes! You are able to take your food and drinks into the auditorium. But we are a responsible host and are here to ensure everyone enjoys the performance.
- We invite you to sit down and relax with our range of quality Wines, boutique Beers and Ciders and non-alcoholic beverages for all tastes. We also provide espresso coffee, hot chocolates and teas.
- Our Café food is catered by Scoff, one of our awesome sponsors. We have a small but delicious menu of hot meals available. Dishes change regularly but include pastas, risottos, curries and anti-pasta platters. Plus snacks for the sweet toothed.
- Our prices are reasonable to reflect the Meteor philosophy of being affordable and accessible to all. Credit card and EFTPOS facilities are available.